Sunday, December 12, 2010

Does someone feed the animals?

Really? Is this is question worthy of an answer? If I had a dollar for every time I heard someone ask me or one of my employees this question, I could probably add on a new state of the art surgery wing to Leesburg Animal Hospital. 

When someone asks if we feed the animals on the weekends, what I really want to say is "Did you fall on your head today?" "Did you for get to put on your brain when you put on yours shoes this morning?" Or, I consider trying and reasoning with them and explain that it would not make good sense to board and animal at a place that didn't feed the animals...they would be better off just fending for themselves on the streets or locked up in the back yard.  The truth is it somewhat angers me to have to answer this question, but I just smile and politely say "Oh yes, someone comes in twice a day." So, if anyone needs clarity on this question let me try and make sense of it...yes, we do come in twice a day on weekends and holidays to feed, water, walk, and clean the cages. 

No comments:

Post a Comment